Friday, April 3, 2009

LYNARD'S HAVING A BABY!!!

Lynard aka "Lindsay"  has been Emily's friend since 2nd grade she is expecting a baby... so you know what that means baby party!  I'm thinkn  nice food and pettifors in sweet pink since we know it's a girl.  Em's thinkn Mad Hatter, wild colors and not the norm so... what do you see oh ya MAD HATTER!!  I have to say it was fun designing it though.
Don't you just love this cake.  Thank you Merriotts Bakery.  This is the first one they have made.  Not Bad.  I added the cookies they came from Reasors.  Reasors Bakery can do an awesome job I just always call the day before and ask them for fresh baked they smelled so great just made you want to eat them all up.

Emily and Whitney had to stand on the table along time hanging the ceiling decoration I kept changing my mind.  
I think this turned out better than I thought it would just got two bunches of flowers from good ole Reasors and the large mug from my favorite place Hobby Lobby.




Lindsay had a great turn out and got lots of nice gifts.  It was a fun shower and thanks to Emily,
Whitney, Cindy and Ronbon it looked great too!  We can't wait for baby Leighton to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment